Have you or your corporation ever wanted to support Merrimack Hall in a big way? For our 2011-12 season, we are offering Presenting Sponsorships for every production in the season. What exactly does that mean? It means that your company, or even you personally, would be listed as "This show is presented in partnership with ...". Our sponsors enjoy a large variety of perks, each tailored to their own specific needs. Presenting Sponsorships begin at $2,500.
Perks for Presenting Sponsors include:
- Title of Presenting Sponsor of one show in the 2011-12 Merrimack Hall Season.
- Automatic membership in the Merrimack Hall membership program, which includes admission to our new Cotton Club, a members-only private lounge featuring complimentary adult beverages.
- Logo/name inclusion on all marketing materials associated with your show of choice.
- Logo/name inclusion on all e-blasts associated with your show of choice, which are sent out twice weekly to over 10,000 patrons locally.
- Recognition on our donor wall.
- Complimentary tickets to your show of choice.
Because Merrimack Hall is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, all donations & sponsorships are 100% tax deductible. All donations go directly to our outreach programs, which provide performing arts education to children and teens with special needs.
Consider becoming a Merrimack Hall sponsor today. The possibilities are endless - we tailor each sponsorship to your company's needs.
For information, contact Ashley Dinges, marketing & development director, by phone at (256) 534-6455 or e-mail.